- dates: Thurs Sept 09 (N.America), Fri Sept 10 (AU)
- times: 5pm (Ottawa), 4pm CT (WI), 7am (AU)
- phone number: 218-862-1000 (USA)
- conference call code: 437712#
- update on previous action items
- update on services
- update on clients
- update on WaterML 2
- update on Surface Water IE
- plans for Sept OGC TC meeting
Previous Action Items
- Send WaterML2 schema to Yong Lui (Nate from Peter Taylor)
- Obtain update on clients--Kisters, 34North (Boyan)
- Implement proposed GetCap and WaterML 2 specs (All)
New Action Items
- USGS has stood up new services. URLs to be distributed tomorrow via email.
- USGS has changed lat/long ordering. Reference http://www.ogcnetwork.net/node/491
. Tom will post a discussion section on this. For report we will need to put a statement in our writeup that we did this.
-- If this is an issue please correspond through TWIKI.
- GSC: no changes
-- Question whether we should switch to GML 3.2. All: YES. Officially this means we shouldnt use SOS1 but we still will.
-- Not sure WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO DO THIS?
-- Need to verify WaterML2
spec was sent to Yong Liu.
-- no updates
- By October/November: will stand up WMS services from California Data Exchange Network
- Still defining what services will be available (WMS, WFS for characteristics, SOS for levels)
-- catalog services: no update
- many improvements to the client.
- Once new service endpoints sent, 34N will plug them in and distribute the client URL via email.
- Phil will get an update from Stephan
- Boyan will send Phil questions 9/11.
- Changes shouldn't change the IE.
- Pete will let the group know if potential changes will impact GW IE.
- See the page here for updates:
- Nate will give GW IE update on WED: More data available, more coming, updated clients, report forthcoming.
- Agenda is here: http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1009tcagenda
- Nate will distribute telecon info
October 5 4:00 EDT
Oct 19 4:00 EDT
Nov 2 4:00 EDT
Teleconference: (218) 862-1000